Thursday, February 08, 2007

having a good talk with my junior now haha i was wondering why i heard stuff that he wanted to quit polo and how he quite disillusioned and stuff like that so i was damn worried about him especially cos hes my favourite junior i cant bear to see him get sad one la...

i remember in the friendly against chinese high i got into trouble for telling this chinese high poloer off for threatening to elbow him or something if he held him again and i went to threaten him back which landed me in big trouble hahaha

anyways he is my favourite junior and i really hope he stays in polo. tried to solve some of his problems for him but he wouldnt tell me... until he slowly slowly told me after 2 hours haha but these 2 hours well spent la if he resolves his own problems (: ahh why does he seem so disillusioned with polo and his own skills!

i duno how to be a good senior here but i really want to help him i offer to come back after season to train him but he say dont want so how leh. i feel damn helpless la why la why la i want to help him regain his confidence in shooting his confidence in polo you must let me help you!

okay now still talking and i really like him alot well i guess he agreed to listen to me and adopt this mentality that i taught him so that he wont lose confidence easily. you go boy i want to see you become the star player i want to see you fight for your team and win the gold for the c boys this year. go go go

dont let me down k! remember you my favourite junior :D

No comments: