Thursday, February 08, 2007

haha okay long time no update

anyway alot of stuff has been happening in these past few days la like the fact that there was no day i slept before 12 and today the same thing happens again. haha so i get tired very easily in school and in training i remember i was late for training on monday cos i was sleeping in class and i overslept even after teacher left i was still sleeping in class hahahaha. so silly of me

i sent my phone for repair on sunday and today i got it back and it functions normally again! yay! and the best thing of it all is that my mom didnt have to make me pay for the repairs because just nice it is the 11th month since i got this phone and it has a one year warranty! hahahaha so thats great la so i wont have to have a forced diet already LOL

today mrs d'cruz our teacher in charge came down to watch us train and she said that i could improve on certain areas of my goalkeeping i wont say what that would be a direct giveaway but okay la ill try to look into it and think about it while trying to sleep to understand it better la hahaha and talking about waterpolo, i think everyone is bucking up already cos alot of people want to make the team for this year b div. people like jinsei and yansheng are becoming very good already shuchin is also very pro now haha but i must highlight jinsei la he is becoming a class act already he is more serious too during training nowadays la so i must commend him! goob job jinsei! hope you make the team (:

i remember last year how a certain member of my team scored a horrific own goal and now its still etched in my mind hahaha whenever i have nightmares about polo ill dream of that shot because it condemned us in our 6-5 loss against barker in last year's opening game of the nationals. last year sucked so i guess we gotta do well this year to make up for the pain of last year and do even better in 2008 in rj... that is if i still want polo and polo still want me. haha duno >.<

anyway i found a picture of myself on bryson's friendster after saving thaddeus' slingshot at the u16 competition and i surmise that it was taken by my juniors during that time. haha it captured one of my favourite saves so i guess thanks guys! haha im quite touched by the fact that he chose to put my picture on his profile and that was the only singular shot of a senior on his profile haha thanks bryson! bryson is my favourite junior :D hahaha

and i gotta go! gonna put all the images back in my phone and go to sleep now GOODNIGHT! tomorrow got training again its 5 times a week now maybe itll be increased to 6 so lets gogogo!

No comments: