Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hey thanks cake (tze ern).

haha i always knew you were really nice and sincere, and tonight you just cheered me up alot. haha i was actually venting my frustration on computer games by taking this character and whacking up alot of people lol.

anyway, thanks cake you really cheered me up cos we really opened up to each other and talked really sincerely and i think you're really a great friend. anyway thanks everyone who asked about me i know ive been like a little moody sometimes on my blog cos i try not to show it in school and everything. i guess its all the late nights and all the pressure plus all the confusion which is adding up to this.

about fong. i think sometimes she can be nice and everything and her intentions are really good la. but i guess after talking to cake i understand why she does all the things she does and just like is always against me. i do try to be nice and warm to her but she does not appreciate this. i will not be mean to her la, but i wont be nice and warm to her anymore. sometimes there is just so much betrayal i can take... anyway yeah.

i guess im blessed to have so many nice people around me, so many people who are really sincere friends who will be there to support you in times of criss. tom, cake, slau, yanzhi, all are the kind who will never desert a friend. i really am blessed. thank you.

No comments: