Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ahh ponned training today to go to optician and collect my new glasses

lol my old ones have rusted and like woah after 1 and a half years of wearing contacts i finally need to wear glasses again because i think nowadays the chlorine is like collecting in my eye so everytime i go train itll hurt really really bad so after training ill just take off my contacts and wear specs! haha and i like my new specs cos it makes me look muggerish, which is great! haha i like looking mugger cos it helps to improve teachers' impression of you. lol

and today i got back the follow up quiz on the pt and as expected, i got 9/10. forgot to add direction and degree to the vector diagram lol i always forget so there flew my 1 mark again. haha anyway 9/10 is quite okay la

anyway today we had chinese so had to see fong again. cannot stand her la you know the sight of her and her shrill irritating voice just makes me boil. i think im the kind who is very trusting but once this trust is forfeited there is no way of getting it back. i tried my best to be nice to her and i got hurt in return. hurt really bad you know, where it really really hurts. stupid fong i just ignored her for most of the lesson and just did my work lol.

oh and linear law ta was really really easy haha i think i can get 9/10! cos i missed out the last question i spent too much time on the others then the (b) part of last question no time haha anyway im happy already cos it was easy. maybe next time i should mug more hahahaha thanks to the person who tutored me online hahahaha xD thankew

anyway, dinner. bye

haha i dont want my eyes to hurt, so im wearing glasses for the next few days! im only gonna wear contacts for polo. these few weeks eyes really pain. see la shows how much i train right! haha i want a post in polo...

No comments: