Tuesday, September 26, 2006

aiyah...

i not psl leh! wahh i bet its fong who gave me all the bad comments and veto-ed my psl application thats why even when kelvin yap went to recommend me to miss sim also cannot. i treat her so well in class and she nags and nags and nags at me i dont mind, i still treat her well. then she come do this to me la. fine lor, quite pissed with her already. she want me to treat her the way merrill does without respect then its fine with me. nvm la want to rant to someone but alot of people offline so nvm i dont like fong cos she very bad to me, even though i tolerate alot of her nagging and incessant scolding and still treat her so civilly.

anyway.

tomorrow is maths test on linear law. it was postponed from this monday because 3Q were not aware of it so have to take tomorrow, after i prepared on sunday and got TUITION from a friend online lol so kind to tutor a slow student like me xD

and today was english argumentative essay test and it was a breeze la cos all the practice from learning lab plus the fact that i wrote half my essay at home already just to leave myself with just nice enough to complete during the period so that i could slowly develop my points... haha teacher gave us the topics to think about and told us not to write at home. but i guess my ear that day got problem la cannot hear properly lor. haha

oh and i just received my lines for lit parody from slau and im supposed to memories tons of lines by monday. wow i have trouble memorising chinese hanzis and you expect me to memorise those? haha i DIE! and im cross dressing too and im supposed to laugh in a female voice and sing in a female voice. lol and um walk like a female and dance like a female. ohman this is really too difficult for me

haha today was a really crappy day again cos like couldnt keep focused during lessons mind just sort of wandered off probably because i slept at 130am this morning again lol really really tired. anyway we had meeting today to rehearse for our house meeting on thursday when the exco of 2007 will officially be shown to all the bayleyeans haha and im sports capt! which means i take charge of track and field, swimming, x-country (oh no...), and the house carnivals, which comprise of around 10 sports. lol thats quite significantly more work compared to my this year stuff, which i was waterpolo ic, house cip organising comm, and took part in alot alot of sports events hahahaha oh and of course debates! best speaker for my 2nd debate thank you thank you xD ahaha

anyway, i think im fine la i didnt make the psl cos of FONG

now i know the reason. im sure lor ive been like being so guai for the whole of this past year and i think i prove my capability already. maybe its just too little too late la and must be fong just dont like me la, she duno how to appreciate those students who treat her well lor. well then fine. dont treat her well. hah =P i can be very mean if i want to

No comments: