Sunday, February 25, 2007

haha i realise i like to turn to this little bloggie over here whenever my mind is full of something that i cant get out... and now its polo nationals thats bugging me.

im damn worried. haha i injured my fourth finger saving tom's backshot on friday, so now its swelling a little. what if it gets aggravated and i have to sit out the matches against outram and chinese high and even barker? shit la outram should be no problem so i dont care but chinese high and barker! shitshitshit im damn paranoid now please little thumbie get well and dont let me fret over your health ):

haha i realise that now everything else takes second precedence in my mind cos polo season is coming up. yup this is it. 2 years plus of training prepares me for this period. the others have had a year's training more than me but hey ive more than made up for that. so now's the time man. i wonder sometimes what if we do badly in nationals. im afraid i will be disillusioned, training 2 years plus just to be dumped out of a competition i duno if i would be mentally strong enough to face the challenge again in jc. but all that is only if we lose la. after all, the strong possibility is there that we win also right! hai... gotta get rid of all those worries and frustrations.

ive been sleeping like a pig these past few days, as they say, getting into the groove la. this year is the year of the pig out, so its time to pig out! i slept till 12noon yesterday and i slept till 11+ today hahaha wow damn shuang. and ive been eating tons too im too stressed! i cant study because i can only think of my season but next week has got 3 or 4 tests so im really not gonna make it. someone please save me!

ahh okay please help me get rid of these troubles (: goodbye!

No comments: