Saturday, February 24, 2007

haha everytime they announce the waterpolo fixtures, i cannot concentrate on anything im doing. last year was the same too! now all i can think is 19th against outram (which wont be very difficult i surmise) but will be a good start to nationals. then hwachong will be our first real test. looking forward to all of that but i cant focus anymore... sigh.

haha and about the "surprise" on 20th of feb at 0000 GMT +8, well ying jie and tze ern (cake!) smsed me at 12am while i was reading a book. then first...

ying jie smsed "HAPPY"

then cake smsed "BIRTHDAY"

so me thinking it was the end of the message, i smsed back thanking both of them! then... they start scolding me. ): call me spoiler some more! scold me on my birthday leh.

so in the end they finished their greeting when

ying jie smsed "SEE"

and cake finished with "TOW"

haha wow how spectacular indeed. lol anyway thanks so much for your nice greetings and for being great friends of mine for the past year(s) :D

haha and waterpolo season is coming up. see i cant seem to get this idea out of my head for just one second! waterpolowaterpolowaterpolo someday its gonna kill me waterpolowaterpolowaterpolo someday ill contract skin disease from looking too much like a construction worker waterpolo.

i want to win it. you all had your fun, nows my turn.

No comments: