Monday, December 04, 2006

wahh i tell you i swear when im stronger than jiao lian ill kill him!

but then again, i wont be stronger than him. so there

today when he was making us train some reflexes drill then we were all super tired (we = all the keepers la) and i was feeling my strained muscles then he suddenly shout straight at me "f***ed up!" then he ask me to dont slack like wah you cannot see my leg pain i trying to stretch stretch abit meh! stupid chinaman heh

anyawy tomorrow i going brandon's birthday party with jianying, woosheng, gareth, stanley, jerome and some others la haha should be quite fun la lol



haha i think nowadays i worry too much, got too many things going on in my life now la. some things must work hard to achieve, some things however hard you work also cant achieve. heh just do my best and fight through everything la and hope to come out tops at the end of it.

No comments: