Tuesday, September 19, 2006

another piece of good news for me!

chem titration test (yes the one i got L6 12/12 = 100% for) makes up 25% of my ca! hahahaha =P lol fixing results for titration really does pay off even if someone like myself doesnt possess the elegant skills of titration. lol

and tomorrow is physics quiz and math cct! howhowhow im drowning! all my waterpolo trainings cant save me from the inevitable fact that im gonna drown in both math and physics... stupid why did they have to hold it on the same day! aiyooo die already

haha im super super worried now today i went for the math "voluntary extra lesson" on log and i realised that hey there are many many questions i duno how to do so my aim to get more than 70% for this cct has been revised to passing hahahahaha (i was kidding about the 70% part)

today we just had alot of crappy periods like lit, which was spent on peer-teaching again, since like mid last term, and chinese, which was spent irritating fong. lol. hope tomorrow i will be feeeling happy rather than sad.. especially since my mom will kill me if my math doesnt improve! haha she's now going "your mother is a math teacher leh but you almost fail (alright, i failed the ct) math!" haha im gonna die at the end of the year

oh and announcement on my blog! im taking math period 5 tomorrow and physics period 2 tomorrow! who want to be my good friend! bestestbestest friend like we love to talk to each other about anything and everything that kind of friend! hahahaha xD i hope you catch my drift

so wish me good luck! i really need it you know. aiyah sorry la today crappy post dont feel like blogging properly just today like woah damn kancheong leh tomorrow got 2 tests!

ahh see tow is gonna die tomorrow!

No comments: