Monday, September 18, 2006

aiya i feeling sick... bad cough. but im high and happy!

haha today was quite boring... until something made my day!

and it just had to come at 330pm, when the day was almost over...

but hey, im not complaining! guess who got 12/12 for chem titration test?

hah i bet you guess anyone but me! but really is me! i got 12! lol i guess fixing the results for titration really does pay off eh? 12/12 = 100% and so i can afford to fail CT and still pass overall... lol okay kidding i wont fail! or at least i hope i wont... lol

haha oh and something else good happened today! during our first bayley exco meeting mr kelvin yap (our house teacher) said that he can recommend me for psl! maybe i can get in hahahaha i didnt ask for it lor... woah how come so many people trying to help me get into psl? xD hahahaha but im not placing my hopes too high la

so being so high and happy i went for training. and woah feeling damn good man played quite well again today... hah they always say that you have to psyche yourself up and be really really angry to play well, but hey i play well all the same when im happy hahahaha okay maybe im weird. lol

heh but im a downright asshole during matches against other schools... haha i remember at u18 cos i was pissed with the hwachong idiot who elbowed yinrong's nose that i was being really assholic and like when the ball was behind me and hwachong's corner (yes, it was after i saved one on one muahahahaha) i just looked around and acted as if i didnt see the ball until ref told me to pass the ball to them then i pass and plop landed 1 metre away from me when the guy was about 10 metres away. LOL even the ref started laughing at me hahahaha

and tomorrow waterpolo training cancelled cos wednesday is math cct and physics quiz so everyone mugging at home dont want go training lol i think i should mug too hahahah if not i lose out! aiyooo lol work hard work hard mug hard! cannot go online anymore

oh and newcastle eventually won west ham! 2-0! yay! hahahaha this morning i sent a message to yejie to suan him about it... hahaha im so mean =P

oh and tomorrow is some bayley newsletter phototaking thing lol

anyway, wish me luck for the psl thing! i really want leh... haha so much for not getting my hopes up eh? pslpslpslpsl

No comments: