Thursday, February 23, 2006

sdkjh

today was an ambivalent day.
according to dictionary.com, which i very cleverly checked and the word came out in the english test, it means a mixture of emotions or feelings.

now, lets start with the bad news...
ok lets face it. i cant bloody pass my higher chinese test.
its like whoosh! and 20 marks have flown by just by not filling in the blanks.
damn suay man all i study never come out and those i never study came out!
i should have noted the signs when i was sick for v-day and my birthday
that this year would be suay year for me...
haiya!

but... enough of the dishearting stuff!
now let me start on the great thing that happened to me today!
HAH I WON SECOND FOR SHOT PUT! HEHEH GGXX
(but there were only 5 competitors... but nobody has to know that though)
and i beat one thrower but i lost to the other thrower
not too bad la i threw a 5.45kg ball 7.1metres
although compared to the U-17s i wouldve kena pwned like wee jin that
but who cares? i got the silver and wee didnt. JACKED

now you must understand my biceps are bigger than the person's in this picture... oh wait! damn! shes a woman! ahhhh! she looks so manly!
ok nvm but im more manly so no worries...
haha bayley is gonna own track and field this year! watch out!

No comments: