Saturday, December 31, 2005

sdkjhkjh

HOHO I COMPLETED MY HOMEWORK FOR THE HOLS!
pro right haha new record i finished it with 3 days to spare!

haha today i went library with matthew and we watched new police story
then we did our chinese movie review on it and used freetranslator.com
haha and we koped english reviews from internet and translated -____-
so our chinese may seem a little broken but who cares anyway???
most importantly, no more homework!

hoho and i saw sherwin and chen kai at J8 MRT
and they were standing down there with a girl HAHA two guys, one girl
they recognised me and said hi so i said hi too lor :D

haha after that i went home and swam a bit then went tuition
and screwed around a lot there. end of story. :D

anyway a lot of people wrote about 2L'05 today in their blogs.
just to clarify something: I DID NOT CRY DURING INTERCLASS
(ok fine la maybe i did. a little bit, just a litttle bit k.... seetow is maanly can)
o.O anyway i love my class. and my jersey i play my heart out for.


love you guys! ok i gotta go sleep liao. (btw im straight hor)

No comments: