Wednesday, December 28, 2005

gjksh

WHOS THE BASTARD WHO TOOK MY PHONE BETTER RETURN IT IF NOT I CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND FRY IT FOR THE DOGS ON THE ROADSIDE TO EAT!

haha ok now i shall blog properly
lol havent blogged for so long!
lol saw zhizhi and hanson and weejina at psl camp yesterday
and weejina asked me to update... so here i am!

anyways, today is my cousin's wedding! so fun right
been out for the whole day, now back home for like 10 mins only
then we'll be gone for dinner again! whee so fun haha
and im wearing a pair of really really damn old jeans -__-
its a pair of hand-me-downs my father bought 10 years ago haha
daaaaaaamn old already and not very comfortable
lol but still quite nice la but i dont really wear jeans
haha so damn weird lor

then yesterday i went training and very few ri ppl were there
the only ri sec 2s were me and jianying...
then we had to play against sec 4s plus sean tan
and we didnt kena owned! omg we almost beat them!
haha pradip super stealth mode owned them when he lobbed yihong
and shangcong just anyhow shoot straight and donub yihong lol -___-
haha not bad la but when i went school zhizhi didnt believe i went training
cos he didnt go himself cos of psl camp (haha zhizhi I OWNED YOU)

i went to school for obs games comm meeting
and slacked a lot around there when we had to set up the games area
then baskit someone stole my phone if i find out who... better watch out
after comm meeting i got damn sian so i went to play soccer

me, tom, zhi, qianwei vs jerome, edwin, shaun
the teamings quite even la so damn fun and i scored a hattrick!
haha not bad la i think my new shoes are damn good
im averaging a hattrick every time i play with them! good eh
haha ok i gotta go now to my cousin's wedding! lol

till next time!
oh and ive been to more holiday trainings than loh zhizhi ok!
HAHA I OWN ZHIBOOBS hohohohohohohoho

(btw mark halsey is a bloody kayu referee)

No comments: