Monday, March 12, 2007

haha this period is like the apex of my sec 4 life. after 9th april my sec 4 life will just be a drone, i will just be an aimless raffles zombie hanging around after school with no cca to go to. haha i will feel damn aimless!

to me, this is the most important time of my ri life, possibly of my life so far. cos this time is when i put into use all of what i have learnt in my waterpolo journey thus far. subconsciously, this is what ive been working towards the past 1 and a quarter years, just aiming for my own chance to shine.

last year was when i was still sec 3, a greenhorn in nationals, having not played a game before. In our first game i had to play because our keeper injured himself so i had to take his place against a strong barker team and we played freaking well inclusive of myself but we still managed to lose 6-5 omg i was devastated.

i want to right all the wrongs i want to fight for myself, fight for the team, fight to put a smile on jiaolian's face, fight for the school! i want to bring back a gold for the school, i want to put raffles waterpolo back to where it belongs.

and about myself now. I STILL CANT GET TO THOSE LOW SHOTS omg i suck at low shots wtf howwww DIE omg i hate myself la arghhh those high shots im like damn imba but low shots... what the heck la how how how can anyone help me anot.

argh im freaking out. haha =(

tomorrow theres camp again and im waiting for my good friend to come back from shanghai. msn is just so boring la... :(

No comments: