Tuesday, January 30, 2007

methinks that tomorrow circular measure ta for math will be a tragedy.

according to ms johnson, (who has taught us extremely well in case she chances upon this remote blog), a tragedy is one which still ends with hope at the end. haha yes after that tragic and painful process of doing my ta, ill end the ta with some hope that i might be able to pass.

what a tragedy. hahahah

but after i get back my test script, it turns into a comedy. because everyone will start laughing at my marks. and usually comedies end on a less positive note. which will be like this one.

:S



haha anyway this is my 200th post! looks like this blog has been relatively active for the past year or so hahaha its my confidant, my lifeless rant machine, and my drafts contain all my hatred for certain people. haha people should see my drafts someday. LOL

anyway, i love my blog! and fyi, i havent changed this blogskin since the blog was up! haha firstly cos i lack the html knowhow and secondly im lazy to do so so here it is, the wonderful newcastle black and white blogskin. haha

yay 3 cheers for my blog!

No comments: