Wednesday, January 03, 2007

haha the last post got cut off halfway cos my mom woke up so i quickly offed the com and ran into my room and acted as if i had been sleeping for some time. hahahah

anyway today was first day of school! and im so jealous! psls all get to interact with their sec 1 classes and non psls had to have lessons lor! no fair no fair i want to be psl! stupid fong. dont let me be psl.

haha and we found out that ms johnson is gonna teach us both english and lit for us this year. ahaha i knew long time ago la cos mrs dcruz told me that she wanted to take our class cos we have 3 polo boys inside but ms johnson already wanted our class. hah i shall keep my sentiments to myself about this la in case any of the two abovementioned teachers read my blog ahaha

and tomorrow ill have to reach school at 7am! that means i cant wake up at 650 like i do everyday lor hahahah cos ill have to raise the bayley flag. cos tom not available he psl so i have to take his position and raise lor. haha byebye to my precious sleep! nvm ill pig out and make up for my sleep in class lol

today i set my alarm for 545 and i eventually woke up at 645 lol cos my mom didnt have a car the car just got scrapped for a new car la haha so i was supposed to take bus to school myself. haha in the end i rushed out and caught a cab and chionged all the way in to the new parade square hahahaha lucky me

haha and today after lessons i went for training despite being sick la haha a show of commitment! hahaha tom say i exco what so i have to set a good example and train hard la so i had fever and a very bad sore throat but i still went in to train la haha and now im dying and i think my throat got burnt by the chlorine or something now its chao ji pain! haha see la! all for the sake of RAFFLES WATERPOLO. what a great and self sacrificial senior i am. haha okay enough kidding myself la hahaha

jianying and i are in charge of raffles trail booth on saturday, the time when we sell our ccas to sec 1s. haha i hope it goes fine because frankly last year the raffles trail didnt attract enough sec 1s so now we have less than 15 sec 2s not enough to form a c div team la haha so theyll go in severely handicapped. haha anyway the planning is going fine we have a vision already! haha the jianying-seetow partnership is a very tried and tested one. we are both in waterpolo and sailing, so more or less we know each other well. hah so lets hope we work together successfully! haha

okay thats all from me la haha

No comments: