Sunday, September 24, 2006

wahh i really am a mugger of the lowest grade hahahaha

i told myself TODAY IM GONNA STUDY CHEM acids bases and salts. then as usual, me being the pig that i am, woke up at 11am again! haha and i missed xiaolin showdown on kids central! noooooooo haha anyway i woke up and ate my breakfast. then before i could think of studying, my mom said "hey, your glasses are getting very old already... let's go get you a new pair of glasses!" oops there went my day of mugging. haha

so anyway, we went bedok to get a new pair of glasses for me, went bedok so far cos thats usually the optician where i go and make my glasses/contacts la then i went there and tried out alot of new glasses. and some of them were really like obiang you know, like those kind that you see the malays on the streets wearing.. some ahbengs were those too and i was like "woah i wear this look like malay. woah i wear that look like malay. OH SHIT! i think i myself look like malay!" hahahaha tragic realisation that i look like a malay. lol

anyway i chose a pair of decent muggerish looking specs and made GLASS frames, yes glass. haha i duno how long they'll last though maybe they'll break and give me an excuse to change glasses hahahaha i think people should see me in my glasses they would totally change their opinions of me la.

haha then my mom wanted to go borders at wheelock place so there went another 2 hours of my mugging time. lol (you get the idea how lousy a mugger i am) i just wasted my time away reading autobiographies and biographies (yes mrs maas would praise me for that) of people like frank lampard and alan shearer. haha

when i finally got home, i started to take out my chem textbook and chem worksheets and started reading. then read read read after like an hours i still didnt get much of it. maybe my mind wasnt into it la i was thinking of other stuff like tonight's newcastle vs everton and tomorrow's debate assessment during english. haha anyway you get the idea.

after some time then i went to talk to merrill on msn. then he told me "tomorrow chem is open book test. so i not mugging" and i realised OH MAN I REALLY AM STUPID hahahaha since open book i can just sit beside tedric and see which page he turn to then i just go to that page and source for answers la! wahh really stupid me hahahaha never mind la at least i know more stuff about acids bases salts... though not much more la

haha so now im slacking on the com and trying to understand linear law (yes i know it really is very easy but i was dreaming in class so i dont get it!) so if anyone knows, please do help me! haha tomorrow theres ta, chem test (25%), and english debate! alot of stuff on

so wish me good luck! haha i hope i do well! haha

oh and maybe ill be wearing my glasses more now since they're not so old and rusted and everything... especially when my eyes really hurt alot after training with all the chlorine inside haha so maybe people will get a glance of me as a GUAIGUAI mugger-looking boy! i think you really will be shocked. haha

No comments: