Sunday, September 10, 2006

tomorrow will be the 5th year after 911

and im starting to realise how precious life really is. shows me how tragic 911 really was, when i didnt really understand it last time. i guess ill have to appreciate all those around me, and to treasure them fully.

today i was talking to mom when she told me about how i almost died when i was young... twice. the first time was when i was really really young like not even a year old when i fell and got a hairline fracture on my head before they rushed me to hospital.

the second one was something i still remember quite vividly. it was when i was 4 or so, when i had appendicitis. it was just like a searing pain in my stomach when my parents rushed me to hospital. they admitted me into the emergency ward and found out that i had acute appendicitis and some of the bacteria in the appendix had already affected some of the nearby internal organs. they were saying that if i had just eaten 1 more meal i would've died... even after the operation my stomach was bloated for several weeks (yes, even more bloated than it is now) and really i was like on death's doorstep...

the world was so close to losing such a great person.. okay im kidding.

anyway, these few days have shown me how fragile life really is and this isnt a bad thing. i love everyone around me more and im starting to see the good in everyone, other than that person who betrayed my friendship i shant say who but im currently bitching about that person online hahahaha okay nvm.

lief is so precious, let us enjoy it, let us treasure it. remember this.

No comments: