Saturday, September 09, 2006

life is about acceptance. really.

i guess everything in life happens for a reason, for a greater good. i dont know what reason would've had merited what happened to yewzee, but i hope there is. and i hope that he has gone somewhere else better, somewhere else where he is better appreciated then here our miserable earth.

i will not cry over his passing anymore... i have been feeling really sad and for every little thing that screws up on me ill feel like crying. its like the outpouring of emotions is really too great. but i guess this is the first step towards acceptance, to try and stop feeling sad for myself and for him.

yesterday night, during tuition, we were talking about euthanasia. oh man then all the emotions just came back again.. but of course nah i couldnt look like i was gonna cry or anything... im a man and i cant cry in public! okay im kidding... then it again showed me how precious life was and i guess these people dont really treasure "life" in itself. i duno, thats just my personal view after this...

albus dumbledore once said "to an organised mind, death is but the next great adventure." lets hope he was right, and let us hope that yewzee has gone somewhere better. let me stop getting sad over him, let me believe that he has gone somewhere better, let me accept it.

goodbye, for one last time, my friend.

No comments: