Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hello! i just changed my number to 97388554. EDIT EDIT EDIT! ahh wait! now my mom says that she wants to change back the number! so sorry guys! from saturday onwards its back to my old 91477482! only has 900 free smses though... hahahaha =P

and dont spam me la! i put up here cos i dont think anyone who will spam me reads this blog la hor but if you do spam me... i have 1k free smses! see who spam who more! hahahahaha

yesterday i was actually feeling quite sad la, cos i really wanted to be psl. wahh ripb damn bad la they gimme false hope already i not psl liao they still include me in their list then after they clarify then they realise im not... wahh so bad to me. anyway im feeling okay already la i shouldnt be feeling sad. last time feel sad already that i didnt get to be psl and alot of seniors talked to me and cheered me up already so ive been thinking about what they said and yeah i guess im okay la haha but i really want to be psl! or at least influence the new sec 1s somehow and like teach them whats so special about being raffles... ahh if psls need any help and i can help ill help k!

and today i ponned training to do my chinese essay and physics pt. makes the day feel so incomplete when i dont go training... so boring. but at least no piano lesson today! hahahaha thats so good so now i can start on my lit peer-teaching presentation for tomorrow when the lit presentation was due on tuesday and i was suddenly and mysteriously (needless to say, coincidentally) sick. duno why hor... haha

today was really boring la just go to school and stare at the teacher whole day and nod head all the time but never really did understand or absorb any knowledge... too tired and drained already. and its just the 3rd day of school! this is crazy. but at least we had pe today la so it was quite refreshing to have a break in between classes

anyway tomorrow is chinese cct! i hope it coincides with our lit lesson... then hehe push back some more our lit presentation so i dont have to complete it by today! lol

hehe and recently i was watching our class movie from last year class 2L and i remembered alot of old times... kinda miss my class alot. anyway i have the powerpoint that shaun randomly made that portrayed our merchant of venice production last year... one of the most memorable parts of our 2 year venture as a class. download from this link: http://www.upload2.net/page/download/KTrEZgP6I7S6NMP/movduction.ppt.html

and you look at those tags la! wahh im sure people expect my lust very high la for the seven sins quiz! i just talk alot of rubbish what nothing wrong right!

anyway, help me hope that tomorrow chinese cct clashes with lit period! then i dont have to do the peer-teaching powerpoint by today

oh and random video of my brother! haha i promised to post some time ago


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRo1L14gEII go to this link to see

so cute lor, like his brother =D

No comments: