Thursday, September 21, 2006

haha today was BORING BORING BORING

2 tests today, physics and chinese. physics can get quite high la, chinese if pass i happy hahahaha everyone all say hard even those who took before our class. (oops? im not supposed to know anything before i took it right) and we had no time to finish the chinese paper lor...

and yeah im feeling better already la after last night i felt damn lousy haha sleeping on it really does help people forget about unhappy stuff... haha i guess life does have its trips and falls, but everyone has to help one another along the way and get through all these.

ahh but tomorrow there is debates and theres no one to help me through it! we have debates part of some stupid english curriculum that is gonna fail me especially with my teacher now... from an A student i have dropped to a C+ student or so just because of the teacher.

anyway, someone told me how to solve mental block already! haha okay im gonna use that next time! (though i hope there wont be a next time leh)

haha and i just ate dinner... hah i so poor thing right eat dinner so late! and im not considered very small sized either! hahahaha okay nvm random

anyway, tomorrow there's training! i love training, cos it brings me away from all the troubles and worries. just do my best and (ill be really pro!) enjoy myself. hahahaha plus we have a really bonded team this year, and an awesome keeper (that's me la) haha and a coach whos trying to teach us dirty underwater tricks now lol

hope tomorrow will be an even better day!

wish me good luck for debates tomorrow! haha

No comments: