Thursday, September 28, 2006

haha dad came back from china today

so that = have to practice more piano + more scoldings + chewing gum!

haha okay nvm random comment. haha anyway today was a mixed day la haha i got back my maths cct which was really screwed up cos i just mind blanked in the middle of the paper. haha so yeah that screwed up. then got back bio paper too, which i thought i would fail. and mind you, this paper was done at the start of last term i think, so yeah david court is really efficient at marking la hahahaha i got 23/35 for the paper, which in my class is above average, but in 3L its a really lousy result. you know why? cos they have law hock ling as their bio teacher, not david court. haha

and today was our new bayley exco first house meeting organised by us, so yeah personally i think it went really successful. but then again im not in a position to judge so just tell me how was it! haha oh and i got an award of "meritorious services to the house" for last year haha because I SINGLEHANDEDLY ORGANISED the bayley waterpolo team and called up everyone for training k! haha but we got third >< haha i think we did quite well for house meeting today lol

this coming monday is our lit parody assessment! howhowhowhowhow i havent even memorised any of my lines yet and i think i have alotalotalot of lines! haha and im wearing slau's sister's clothes now thats damn wrong! haha i dont know how they will be able to fit me lol but slau say can so hopefully can lor haha and we need to get a wig to make me look like samara

and today i had my first ct! haha yeah chinese ct paper 1 and we had to complete a gonghan in 40 minutes.. like so rushed can! haha i duno why i also mind blank in the middle of tests, and i like oh shit not again! haha but i tried this new trick that a friend taught me and hey! it worked! haha i duno whether its psychological or it really does affect my brain haha but it actually worked and thats what matters! haha so not bad! haha good method

lol i think the trick of not getting mind blank thing that my friend told me is just about believing in it, haha cos i dont think like that can unblock your mind already. hah maybe alot of things is just all about belief, about believing in what you do believing in yourself. haha i need to find that belief in myself.

anyway, another random comment. you know the green day song? i was listening to "wake me up when september ends" and like they damn stupid la, why they want wake up when september ends? when september ends that means cts are just around the corner! they damn stupid. cts so stressful

No comments: