Saturday, September 30, 2006

haha confucius say "dont wash your dirty linen in public"

so i shouldnt rant so much on this blog right. oh poor blog. haha i hope only my friends visit this blog and not other people i dont know and knowing too much stuff about me... haha i shouldnt blog so personal stuff. maybe somewhere else like livejournal or tabulas la hor hahahaha

anyway today we went to cake's house to rehearse our lit parody and more or less its quite settled la we finalised the script! (2 days before production) and i've memorisd about half my lines, which is quite good considering i took about 1 and a half days to do so. haha

and tomorrow i have a date! yay someone asked me out on a date haha tom ask me go bishan library study with him dynamics for physics quiz on monday and study ss for our eoys. haha i hope i can study properly and not go there and make alot of noise and eventually kena kicked out of the library! lol and after that ill go merrill's house to rehearse out lit play again. its 50% of our ca man! haha

so i think thats all for today la haha im very bored now.

wish me good luck for lit play! i think im gonna desecrate the rg uniform cos slau getting his sister's skirt for me to where i think lol i hope i wont enjoy wearing a skirt and eventually go roam changi village along with all the other cross dressers we saw at our chalet lol

No comments: