Sunday, March 26, 2006

ok la chenhoon sabo me la walao walao walao! :(

seven random facts about me
1. im starting on my holiday homework.
2. some people think im indian, or at least partly so.
3. i like wearing short pants more than long pants.
4. i duno why people think im damn funny.
5. i dont dare to watch the ghost videos that hiok watched.
6. i joined waterpolo in sec 2 and made the b div team in sec 3 (pro right)
7. i havent played soccer in a month and im missing it.

seven celebrity crushes
1. JESSICA ALBA
2. KIM WAKERMAN
3. ALYSON MICHALKA (the girl in Phil of the Future on Disney)
4. enough la
5. im not so horny
6. no more
7. ok maybe have some more but i forgot...

Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend:
1. must be shorter than me! (taller than me would be scary)
2. cheerful!
3. must tell jokes that are funnier than mine k!
4. can communicate with me
5. have chemistry, physics, then bio with me (this has implied meanings)
6. er kind personality? (not the kind who donates money hor)
7. and of course, MUST BE DAMN CHIO

Seven things that scare me:
1. HIOKHONG AND HIS STUPID GHOST VIDEO
2. losing to acs barker (which we unfortunately did)
3. losing to acsi
4. losing to chinese high
5. getting hit in the face by weejin's powershot
6. falling sick during waterpolo season
7. failing all my tests

Seven random songs at the moment:
1. pokemon (as sung by peng)
2. national anthem (of singapore)
3. hotdog by limp bizkit
4. my humps by black eyed peas (esp fergie)
5. fack by eminem
6. i believe i can fly (as sung by peng)
7. epl theme song?

Seven things I like the most:
1. suaning others when i get higher than them for tests
2. telling jokes! (esp about peng and his fathead)
3. talking to friends?
4. saving weejin's powershot and suaning him afterwards
5. blogging? (ok im lying)
6. reading yougotpenged and talkcocksummit
7. slacking at the com

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. get a 4.0 gpa (someday... someday.. i will)
2. win that waterpolo gold
3. taupok peng
4. swim faster than zhizhi
5. make penghead curry and solve all the world hunger problems
6. call ding a shortfart and live to tell the tale
7. beat acsi on monday?

Seven things I say the most:
1. walao peng!
2. hahahahahaha
3. [this is censored]
4. bang (pronounced ba-ang) la!
5. waturf
6. oh shit die die die
7. haiya... i got damn low for physics la

Seven people to be sabo-ed
1. Matthew. cos hes taller than me and i dont like it.
2. Serene. cos i know who she'll write as celebrity crush.
3. Leoson. to boost his hits to 3k.
4. Peng. for the exclusive use of his name in this blogpost.
5. Slau. so his blog wont remain dead.
6. Zhi. so he'll update his blog.
7. Shaun. cos hes a lobster.

No comments: