Tuesday, March 21, 2006

great

today was a really great day!

first, in the morning, we beat saint andrews 23-1 (zhizhi promised to gimme 5 bucks if i kept cleansheet but in the end no 5 bucks cos of the 1 goal...) haha thrashed sa on zhizhi's birthday! lol i played quite well cos we played defence quite slack also la so not much to do...

then after that in the afternoon i went to cut hair at some new place and he cut my hair chao short lol damn weird! haha

and today I GOT A NEW PHONE! haha a moto razr v3 same as tom's and readon's lol i wanted to get the pink one but in the end my mom thought it was too obiang so she didnt want me to get it lol haiya... wasted! it looks so weird! haha

so anyway, my waterpolo nationals journey is over, and i know i havent disappointed, cos i have played my heart out, and done my very best. hanson should be back by next week for the crunch matches against acsi and chinese high, and im not sad that i wont be playing... cos it has been a good experience against barker and saints, although we lost narrowly to barker but i knew i put in a good performance.

so whatever the outcome, i know the i have done my best, the team has done its best, and we will have no regrets. we will not look upon this year of 2006 as a year of failure, but a year of growth, maturity, and a year of champions (if we win). so watch out, acsi, outram, and chinese high, for the raging bull of raffles is coming your way!

No comments: