Saturday, December 10, 2005

sdkjfhskjh

wah today was really a great day in training
shiok man i played damn well during the match
did a great job keeping out those 5m shots haha
and I SAVED MY FIRST EVER 5M PENALTY! WOOHOO
shiok man hahahahahhahahahahahaha
i think jiao lian damn happy with me now :D :D :D

then after training i went to some meiji warehouse sale
my mother asked me to go help her buy stuff -.-
so me being very guai went there... :D
then i got lost at boon lay lololololololol and wasted a lot of time...
but theres a cool pasar malam at boon lay! haha bought a cool bag
then after that i found my way there haha and bought some crap and went home
id better stay away from those sweet chocolate meiji shit
later i put on weight again... :(
haha then when i was at boon lay mrt
this woman came up to me ask me do survey
so me being a nice guy :D :D :D i agreed lor
then she asked me whether i was working -.-
haha then i told her "im doing a part-time job, u know, holidays"
haha and she believed my crap then asked me which school i from
then i said ri and she went OMGWTFBBQ you really from ri?
lol i was like -.- yea... hahahahaha so funny lol

after that i went home and my mother brought me to bibi baba
bought 2 pairs of long pants there after trying it out
its damn long man...
haha and guess who i saw?
samuel's mother and sister!!! haha
then they waved at me so i waved back -.-
hahahahahahaha shiok
and even better, tomorrow no training! woohoo!

No comments: