Tuesday, November 29, 2005

yay

class allocation out!
haha and im same class as hiok!
so the age-old striking partnership continues... now with both players (me and hiok) donning identical boots, is our partnership heading for ultimate success?
haha 3P'06! YAY! OMG OMG OMG YAY!
and carvin my left foot partner is also in 3P! yay
i hope tom is in... will also haha cos he doesnt book me hehe
aww but reuben the joker not in 3P haha
3P'06 owns!

but singapore is out of the sea games soccer
although we beat myanmar 1-0 in our final group match, fighting very hard...
indonesia are one point ahead of us to claim the second spot in the "group of death" by defeating laos 4-0...
i hate vietnam! (fiddles with voodoo dolls)
stupid bastards purposely lost to indonesia if not singapore go thorugh liao
anyway singapore played quite well this time and fought very hard
i think now it is clear for everyone to see that the best players for the singapore team basically are just home-grown, nurtured and bred talents not some nigerian crap who do not have the desire for singapore to succeed.
stupid niggerians

and today's training was quite bad la i hurt my finger then my distance passing was damn crap
and super tired so couldn't jump properly
stupid brandon hit my head somemore that bitch
hehe but during match i saved alex top corner shot with my fingertips hehe not bad uh hoho
not bad heh haha :D
piano later :( :( :(
havent touched the piano in say 3 months? 4 months?
haha i have a sinking feeling that ill be screwed today by my teacher :p

No comments: